team solid surf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Amagami Ss Plus Psp English Patch

Répondre au sujet    team solid surf Index du Forum » Espace public » Graphisme Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Amagami Ss Plus Psp English Patch
Auteur Message
verchi

Message Amagami Ss Plus Psp English Patch Répondre en citant

Amagami Ss Plus Psp English Patch > bit.ly/1pHK1r0

6f6ddb31bf
Leandro Pastore What about the Crash Bandicoot games? They are awesome& Sony should add them. Does Monster Hunter Frontier G need a japanese ip address to run on the ps tv? . Even more annoying with PS1 games, as they will have black bars on the side and be stretched vertically! If you have a non-HDMI HDTV/EDTV, then the aspect ratio should be fine, but you wont actually be getting a 480p signal it will be output in 480i. If not you can ask Sony support to do so for you. Watch Queue Queue count/total Patching [PSP]Amagami to English + Gameplay HarukaLovely SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe157157 Loading. I am LOVING my PSTV! . it automatically uses the same name sub file instead of the already present subs and i checked to make sure, without the new subs it says heard that? and with the new subs its hear that? at 23:58. Trent Berlinger Fixed.

Its an amazingly backwards system. TOBY on June 18, 2010 at 7:17 pm said: Thanks! Its all good now. why would it show up on the TV list if it does not work? Trent Berlinger It does work. PlayscopeTrailers 73,804 views 4:38 How to Disassemble the PSP 2000 - Duration: 15:52. Im waiting for Sony to likely patch this exploit before I try to contact their PR again and suggest dropping the white-list. The Vitas store isnt super awesome either. steve jobs on June 24, 2010 at 10:34 pm said: does anyone know if 400p version plays on ps3? Stormcrow on July 2, 2010 at 8:45 am said: When i use the patcher for the 1080 when it finishes it only leave behind a 5.07gb file and is leavin the orignal untouched.

flying swords of dragon gate Hindi mp4 mobile movies.net hollywoodron damon con permisitocara ganti hint pbDonnie Mcclurkin-Donnie McClurkin... Again full album zip-addsFree 3gp night wife rape vedio full download.raj wap.com

Jeu 28 Avr - 02:24 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 28 Avr - 02:24 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    team solid surf Index du Forum » Espace public » Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation