team solid surf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Fracture Voronoi V1.1

Répondre au sujet    team solid surf Index du Forum » Espace public » Graphisme Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Fracture Voronoi V1.1
Auteur Message
verchi

Message Fracture Voronoi V1.1 Répondre en citant

Fracture Voronoi V1.1 > urlin.us/2c5hw

I...would...Favourite...it...but...I've...got...too...many...in...there...for...my...liking-..generations..are..set..on..their..own..layers,..which..are..hidden..except..for..the..last..oneBut...right...now...I...only...have...an...extremely...vague...idea...about...how...to...do...itI've....just....updated....the....link.Matty:....download....the....file....and....go....to....maxscript....>....run....(or....open....if....you....feel....the....urge....to....read....something)Note..that..the..original..object..is..just..hidden,..not..deletedread..7854..times4/2/2009..2:36:13..AM..(last..edit:..4/2/2009..2:36:13..AM)..It...makes...a...noticeable...difference...in...preformance...and...'undoing...'...what...the...script...did...is...just...deleting...the...new...objectsLeft...button,..."save...as"...or...Left...button,..."save...as"...or..."save...object...as"...Login...or...register...to...post...comments...Submitted...by...Bacon...on...Sun,...2014-06-29...22:33John....Martini....Digital....Artist....(new....site)....Login....or....register....to....post....comments....Submitted....by....projectdelta6....on....Wed,....2015-10-07....09:44The...value...that...appears...by...default...is...the...highest...ID...in...use...(by...the...original...object)+...1Submitted...by...JokerMartini...on...Wed,...2015-10-07...12:05Then...pick...an...object...in...your...scene,...adjust...the...parts...and...iterations...values...and...break...itread...7769...times4/2/2009...4:36:45...AM...(last...edit:...4/2/2009...4:36:45...AM)...mattymoose...How...do...I...use...it?...read...7727...times4/2/2009...9:36:55...AM...(last...edit:...4/2/2009...9:36:55...AM)...Garp...Nik:...problem...solved...with...a...callbackMaterials:..-..the..outer..faces..keep..their..original..material..IDs..and..the..new..faces..are..assigned..a..unique..IDThank...you!...Thank...you!...Login...or...register...to...post...comments...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...next......last......Comment...viewing...options...Flat...list...-...collapsedFlat...list...-...expandedThreaded...list...-...collapsedThreaded...list...-...expanded...Date...-...newest...firstDate...-...oldest...first...10...comments...per...page30...comments...per...page50...comments...per...page70...comments...per...page90...comments...per...page150...comments...per...page200...comments...per...page250...comments...per...page300...comments...per...page...Select...your...preferred...way...to...display...the...comments...and...click..."Save...settings"...to...activate...your...changesFor....a....similar....result,....it....is....faster....to....use....several....iterations....with....a....small....number....of....parts....than....creating....all....the....parts....in....one....iterationMind..telling..us..what..it..is..first?..Wink..read..7830..times4/2/2009..3:14:18..AM..(last..edit:..4/2/2009..3:14:40..AM)..*....--....*....-....several....iterations;....*....--....*....-....original....UVs....are....preserved....and....'projected'....onto....*....--....*....the....new....faces;....*....--....*....-....simple....planar....mapping....is....applied....to....a....new....channel....*....--....*....and....consistent....throughout....the....new....parts;....*....--....*....-....new....material....ID....is....applied....to....the....new....faces;....*....--....*....-....can....keep....intermediate....generations;....*....--....*....-....can....build....hierarchyHierarchy:...-...when...using...several...iterations,...it...is...possible...to...keep...the...intermediate...generations...of...partsI..don't..understand..why..you..posted..itodd...**update**...Hi...I...used...this(v1.1)...on...one...project...and...it...worked...perfectAwesome!...Very...good...function!...Sanks!...This...function...can...replace...the...Fracture...function...from...reactor...in...older...versions...of...Maxanyway,...here's...one...rant...-...and...a...great...intuitive...plugin...you...have...there...just...keep...it...updatin...Smile...Login...or...register...to...post...comments...Submitted...by...MidgeS...on...Mon,...2014-01-06...13:41Nik..Clark..About..this..site..ScriptSpot..is..a..diverse..online..community..of..artists..and..developers..who..come..together..to..find..and..share..scripts..that..empower..their..creativity..with..3ds..Maxbut....I....wanna....-....GIMME....GIMME....GIMME....!!!!....Rgds,Timo....read....7783....times4/2/2009....4:16:32....AM....(last....edit:....4/2/2009....4:16:32....AM)....Garp....I....was....thinking....about....that....for....an....eventual....future....versionWill....fix....the....problem....right....away.About....the....undo,....as....the....only....thing....changed....to....the....original....object....is....that....it's....hidden,....I'll....leave....it....withoutThe..creation..process..is..visible..in..the..viewport-..an..extra..planar..mapping..is..applied..to..all..the..pieces..at..once..and..set..on..its..own..channel,..typically..for..use..with..3D..procedural..maps,..so..the..pattern..flows..continuously..from..piece..to..piece..but..sticks..to..them..when..they..are..moved..apartDownload..How..do..I..download..this?..Every..time..I..click..on..the..link..I..get..this:..--..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..--..*..FRACTURE..VORONOI..-..v1.1..-..april..2009..-..3ds..max..9..*..--..*..*..--..*..Divides..an..object..in..parts..(Voronoi..cells)But..there..is..no..viewport..feedback..any..moreDownloading..right..now..!..Rgds,Timo..read..7823..times4/2/2009..3:25:14..AM..(last..edit:..4/2/2009..3:25:37..AM)..read..7642..times4/2/2009..2:07:38..PM..(last..edit:..4/2/2009..2:07:38..PM)..Bolteon..very..cool..stuffBut..Autodesk..inventing..new..useless..features..at..this..time!..Smile..AttachmentSize..weshitonourusersautodesk.jpg..1.12..MB..Login..or..register..to..post..comments..Submitted..by..couchise..on..Sun,..2015-01-25..00:27Home....3ds....MaxScripts....MCG....Plugins....Tutorials....News....Forums....User....Blogs....v1.1:..In..this..version,..the..code..has..been..improved..and..runs..much..fastermrgrotey..error...**update**...so...I...restarted...max...and...then...it...works...fineHome......About......Advertise......Disclaimer......Site...Map......Contact... f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 10:52 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 10:52 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    team solid surf Index du Forum » Espace public » Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation